You have no items to compare.
You're currently on:
Returns & Replacements
How can I return or exchange an item?
Please follow these procedures to submit your return request.
- For customers who have account with us, to return a product. you need sign into your account, views order history, and select the relevant order. For guest customers, please use this form to submit RMA request. >> Guest customer RMA request form
- On the order detail page, there is a link below each product. You can click the link below the product you wish to return.
- You will see a return request form. If you ordered more than one of a given model number, you can change the quantity to reflect how many are being returned. There are also options to choose why the product is being returned and what the preferred compensation method will be.
- Once you submit a return request, a confirmation screen will appear containing an RMA number. You will also receive a return request confirmation via email.
- You may sign into your account at anytime and click the RMA number link to view the status listed in the comments field. You can also click the "RMA Tracking" link, input your RMA number in the box, and be taken directly to the RMA status information. You can find the "RMA Tracking" link on your left hand side of web page under the "Information" box. If you are not logged in prior to clicking "RMA Tracking", you *will* be re-directed to the login page.
Please carefully read the following RMA policy before you submit a return request.
- All products are under manufacturer warranty.
- All merchandise returned must have a detailed description of the defect, a copy of invoice (which includes the serial number of the merchandise returned), and the RMA number marked outside of the package.
- Assigned RMA number will be expired after 15 days since the day issued.
- Dead on Arrival (DOA) products must be processed for RMA within 14 Calendar days of the invoice date. All defective items will be replaced or repaired within the Terms and Limits of the Manufacturer's Warranty. Rack LCD Net is not liable if, but not limited to, the manufacturer is not in business or the product is irreplaceable.
- No refund on CPU, memory, software, shipping & labor fee at any time.
- All return merchandise must be received by Rack LCD Net before a replacement can be sent out. No Cross Shipment.
- All returned merchandise must be in its original packaging (including all corresponding parts, manuals, cables, and diskettes, etc.). Otherwise, packaging materials will be billed for each item.
- All RMA Return for Credit must be requested within 14 calendar days, a minimum 15% restocking fee will be applied and credit will be issued at current market price, no cash refunds.
- Rack LCD Net is not responsible for any shipping damage or loss. All claims for shipping damage must be presented to the shipping carrier immediately.
- Customers only pay for the freight of shipping to Rack LCD Net, and Rack LCD Net will pay for the freight of Ground shipping back to customers.
- Customers are responsible for back-and-forth shipping charge of all out-of-warranty units.
- Rack LCD Net will not be responsible for any physical damage or modified product. System must be, "As shipped configuration". Otherwise all warranties are voided.
- Customers are encouraged to return to manufacturers directly for faster turn around time.